A horizontal organizational culture composed only of professionalsSecuring leadership, results, change,
and innovation through a structure based on equal
treatment wherein members can proactively interact
and candidly exchange views.
Evaluation and Compensation
With a management by objectives (MBO) method based on a BSC perspective, we are building results-management processes that connect the organizational strategies to the individual tasks, and we are regularly evaluating the core knowledge, skills, and behavior of employees according to their positions and responsibilities as grounds for their individual pay/incentives and for the cultivation of talents.
Annual salary system (performance system)
EXICON's welfare system focuses on the happiness of all employees.
A happy leave policy
- EXICON provides a refresher for longtime employees through vacation rewards every 5 years.
- EXICON provides accommodations at notable lodgings across the country at affordable prices for the convenience of employees.
Reliable support and congratulations
- EXICON provides congratulatory and condolatory support in the form of leave and gifts, etc.
- EXICON provides a congratulatory gift for childbirth.
- EXICON takes responsibility for employees' health by providing breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- EXICON provides regular medical checkups to prevent illnesses and protect the health of employees.
Opportunity for self-development
- EXICON provides opportunities for self-development such as acquisition of certificates, language tests, education, seminars, etc.
- EXICON provides funds for purchasing books once a month, operate a company library, and provides a reading environment.
Efficient work system
- EXICON ensures the work–life balance of employees by slashing an hour of work time every 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month.
- EXICON enhances the efficiency of employees through flexible work times.